Three things you cannot recover in life the WORD after it´s said, the MOMENT after it´s missed and the TIME after it´s gone.
Today is the last day of 2016. Its time to bid adieu gracefully to the year gone by. Every year comes with its own lessons, giving us all the learnings we require to tackle the oncoming year.
Here are the top 10 lessons I have learnt in 2016
1. Life is to be savoured each and every single day.
2. People should never be taken for granted.
3. There is a solution to every problem and you hold the key to get to it.
4. Charity begins at home, beginning with being kind and good to yourself, then to family and friends and finally, to the outside world.
5. Multiply your talents.
6. Love is ALL we have. Nurture and treasure it.
7. God is real. You only have to believe and watch the magic unfurl.
8. Nothing is more important than creating happiness for yourself and people around
9. Be like the light and salt of the earth. Never be selfish, cruel, untrustworthy, manipulative and tasteless like the rest of the world.
10. Be grateful, smile and know that tomorrow is another brand new day! For today, a brand new year!
A very Happy 2017 to you!
Happy 2017 to you too. Keep up the blogging in the next year and give us all wonderful stories to read like you have done in the past years. Good luck.
Walking in the prceense of giants here. Cool thinking all around!
Thank you so much! Wishing you the same as well! I sure will and you must promise to read and comment honestly with your equally wonderful feedback! Good luck to you as well in whatever you set your heart out to do!
Super execitd to see more of this kind of stuff online.