Here’s my list of drool places that I must visit in this lifetime:
1. Rajasthan – Raw and rustic charm. For its colorful people, exotic palaces,desert and ‘The Palace on Wheels’. And,I would love to twirl a Rajput’s moustache once in my lifetime.
2. Taj Mahal, Agra – When you talk of the greatest monument of love, how can Miss.Love aka moi be left behind?Here comes The 8th wonder of the world on her visits to one of the 7 wonders of the world. Ahhhh a modest me………
3. Kashmir – Move aside u lil scarved and starved terrorists….Rishtey hum tumhare maa lagte hai, naame hai Tinaben. Nothing can stop this true Kashmir ki Kali from visiting this ‘jannat’ on earth atleast once in this lifetime. For the snow and the mouth-watering kashmiri pulav.
4. Coorg – Am a complete Coffee person and if not for anything else…got to check this place out for some authentic strong kappi….whiff…whiff! And yep! also wear the saree in the Coorgi style.
5. Kerala – Zimbly bamber my senses with zum Ayurvedic mazzagez, binge on bananas,coconuts and jackfruits with some meen kerry and appams, sleep on top of the houseboat and watch the stars above, wear the mundu and climb the coconut tree……..Man!I already feel on top of the world!
6.Punjab – Far the havenly experance of Punjab da lassi, sarson da saag, makki di roti aur butter chicken served with laav by Chandigarh di wrestling champion Mr. Happy Singh & soni kudi Ms. Lovely Kaur dancing the ‘Bhangra’ in the hariyali channe ki khet. Aho..aho…aho..aho…aho…aho!
7. Greece – Greek Mythology and Greek Gods. Enough reason for me to book my tickets.
8. Brazil – For the sun,sand and the hot people around. Am an incorrigible dancoholic as well.Here I come Brazil…la..la..la..to the Rumba, Samba & Salsa
9. Australia – To sit in one of the Kangaroo’s pouches and spring in the green lands. Spring…spring…spring..spring…Yahhhhhhoooooooooooo
10. Switzerland – Kabhie Kabhie for the whole ‘Yash Chopra’ romantic experience- wear those slinky chiffon sarees and sleeveless blouses and roll on the snow into my real life hero’s arms.And yeah also for the lip-smacking Swiss chocs. YUMMY!
11. Japan – Sushi,cozy wooden houses. Also, to get my whole face white-washed,try the bun hairstyle and traditional printed silky gown with the BIG bow at the back and the bow-bow greeting………Aso Bow Wow!
12. Paris – To wear foot high heels, walk down the ramps of Millan and give the stiffest competition to Naomi Campbell,Adriana Lima and our very own Ujwala Raut! And also swim and bathe in a tub full of those romantic parfumes……Sniff…sniff…don’t I smell divine?
13. Dubai – Duh why does a shopholic like me even have to explain? To satisfy the cravings and urges of the ‘gold-digger’ in me. All that glitters is not gold……it is TINA! Glitter Glitter!
14. Outer Space – Dance on the Moon, float in space, pluck one tiny star for myself, steal all of Venus’ beauty and usurp the title of Godess of Beauty foreva….Haw..Haw..Haw!
I will keep you updated as and when I visit any of these places. Or better still, publish a ‘Tina’s travelogue’ and mint lotsa money,honey. Cool eh?